Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Summer: 1st April to 30th September
- Every day except Saturday: 8.30am to 10.00pm
- Saturday: 7.30am to 10.00pm
- Annual Charities Day Event - We held our annual golf charities day event yesterday and we have raised an amazing £2,195.00. This amount will be split between two local charities, Accord Hospice and Capability Scotland. A BIG BIG thank you to our fabulous charities day committee, Kell […]
- Macmillan Coffee & Cake Event, Friday 30th September, 12-3pm - Join us for the Macmillan Coffee & Cake Event on Friday 30th September, 12-3pm. Donations of homebaking are welcome.
- Elderslie Golf Club Senior’s Open - The Senior’s held their Annual Open Competition on 24/08/2016, this was very well attended, even the sun put in an appearance and the course was in perfect condition to test the competitors. Congratulations to Willie Jones who won the Brookfield Trophy pl […]